The driver himself would have no insurance as he was wiped out 2 years ago in another boating accident that killed a man. Chris was married and it was to a person of question. She will get anything there is and Todd and Candy payed for his funeral. Paid with help of a few other good people. The drunk boat drivers sister and his dad will be sued but this leaves no funds for Shane. Todd and Candy it appears will not get anything. Notice I used appears as I am not in the know so to speak. About me : I am not perfect and I do use words I should not use and as I let it be known I kicked the alcohol problem. I just like people and will do anything to help them. So you know me better, my lady and I set down to see if we could help the Shriners children. We ration where money goes. I know Todd will get some more in about 2 weeks from Masonic and myself and I will help the Shrine children. I need to keep a little back in case the Webbs need further help. Like I have said I lead a boring life to many peoples standard. I have no satellite or cable tv. By cutting in many areas I am able to help others that if I had everything I could not do. I am not perfect and I do ask for prayers. This is not a plea for myself I just desire to let others know me better. I am honest and will not let others gifts stick to my hands. Now you must know me. prayers please

paul weatherholt