Some photos and stories of people:

From left: 2Catmom, JWHAP, and Girlfriendlakechair. Ricki and I really enjoyed their company, the two of them are so very fun to be around. The background is a waterfall that is beside the conference center.

Cary Martin and the Bings. A little known factoid about Cary. He races motorcycles (road racing) and has ridden his motorcycle to over 180 mph during a race. His wife drag races and her car is fuel injected. Cary, after tweaking the car’s injection system, realized that the fuel rail delivery system could be adapted to aeration systems. Cary designed such a system that is in use today. Well known factiod about the Bings. They are a great couple, quick to laugh and enjoy life. Ricki and I really enjoyed spending time with them.

From left Aaron (who lost a great deal of weight and looks fantastic), Catmandoo and his wife Lynda, Randy (rmedgar) and JWHAP. Randy told Ricki that one evening he and Catmandoo were standing side by side and some passerby told them they looked like a couple of winos. Fortunately I am no longer recruiting for Whinoceres World.

Beasly and some of his coworkers having fun…

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)