I'm gonna post my pics in batches.

Fishing Tournament:

Bent Hook Marina as JHAP, JWHAP, Cody Martin, and I arrived at it. TomG can be seen hurrying off the gang plank. Tournament was delayed until the bomb squad inspected the marina, docks, and boats and pronounced "all clear."

Registration. Walter (Lusk's Utility Infielder) and Lupe (Otto's Right and Left Hand Man) can be seen in the blue and striped shirts.

My tour of Table Rock Lake (just a tiny portion, actually) was conducted by Captain JHAP. He's a pretty good boat handler. Coincidentally, it was a three hour tour.

One of many impressive properties on the lake. We think this is a vacation time share property. They advertise brunch on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Three of the tourney boats out fishing. Really good eyes can make out Jim Morgan of the Kingfisher Society (Richmond Mill Lake) in the middle boat. He's the tall one.

Weigh-In. L to R are Bob Lusk, tourney sponsor Vertex's Sue Cruz, and (IIRC) a BassPro official.

The winning bag of fish head for weigh in. Who'd have guessed, ehh?

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]