Well it's a good thing that you publicly apologized. I had begun recruitment for a disciplinary squad that was going to exact revenge for your transgressions over the past year. Absenteeism from this forum is not taken lightly. I guess now the squad shall be placed on hold pending your promise to improve you time commitment here.

Do not disappoint us however. As soon as the "property of your dreams" is closed you must post aerial and ground photos, interior and exterior photos and a topography map. You must describe the property in uncompromising detail. You must make up a limerick about your lameness and post that on pond boss as well. Until these tasks have been completed you will be placed on top secret double probation.

Speaking now from a personal perspective, and temporarily ignoring my role as an elite member of the disciplinary squad, I congratulate you. Starting a new business is extremely time consuming and stress inducing task in and of itself add to that the prospect of moving and that increases your stress exponentially. I did the same thing, I stared my own practice in 1995 and moved my residence 1996, so I can sympathize with your plight. I hope you get that property, you absolutely deserve it.

PS
Don't take my personal comments as weakness, the disciplinary squad shall exact it's punishment should you not adhere to our conditions.

Theo, Brettski and Sunil we can place the thumbscrews, water board and cat-o-nine tails back into storage. Oh and Theo, can you make sure that Brettski actually puts the cat-o-nine tails back into storage, I noticed that he has nearly worn this one out with his "personal research projects."

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)