As I'm sure none of you have noticed...I've been fairly absent on the forum lately. ;\)

I've probably spent 20% of the time with this great group that I did over the last 4-5 years.

I've spent approximately 2,000 hours starting a new dental office. The timing was right, and I was able to pull this off in no small part due to the incredible help from many of my fellow Pond Bossers.

So thank you. \:\)

As soon as things started to settle down at the new office, I was put on high alert by my family that they were tired of the half hour drive to the farm. They loved the farm, but they just weren't going that much, and they wanted to create a different situation.

So I started looking to change things.

I know I'm being a tease, but I'm pretty sure I just hit a grand slam home run. It took a lot of work, and a lot of luck, and a great wife with a great eye....and serendipity. And God.

Mostly God.

So, back to being a tease....

I don't want to jinx myself before things are actually closed, but I think we've got the property of our dreams.

More later.

But thanks for still being my friend even though I've gone mostly AWOL for a few months. I'll be back eventually in full force.

Holding a redear sunfish is like running with scissors.