Originally Posted By: adirondack pond
Wow Cecil, your coming all the way to NY for your PS's, better hurry up, our governor is raising the taxes and fees on just about everything.
I guess the cool weather should help their survival.

Shoot AP I can remember taxes and fees being high in your state when I was a kid riding through on the thruway in the family car to Indiana from Massachusetts. We could always count on sky high prices if we bought any food or gas at the pull offs.

One reason I won't get them until November is the supplier won't get his VHS inspection results until them. He has samples taken in October. I was hoping to get them this spring, but the 6 month period for the permit ran out and temps were still quite frigid. He still had snow on the ground (near Buffalo). I've been told by several suppliers not to handle or haul sunfish species in cold water. I've seen fish fungus up before from being handled in cold water (crappies), and it was almost a total loss. I don't want to repeat that.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 09/02/09 10:05 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.