Mom's update from the caringbridge site

This Prayer was on my FACEBOOK tonight when I got home from the hospital. I wanted to share it:

A PRAYER FOR MATTHEW
God of the Universe, we implore Thee: cast Thy Holy Gaze upon Thy humble servant, Matthew, and have mercy upon him. Sprinkle his feverish brow with Thy Infinite Love and Compassion. Shower him with the Everlasting Rapture of his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We pray Thee to allow Matthew to live a long and productive life in service to Thee. We pray for his mother, Shari; father, Bob, sister, Emileigh, Uncle Jim, his extended family, and host of friends and loved ones. Help them and help us, Heavenly Father, to understand Thy Will. Thou art the Alpha and the Omega, the End-all, Be-all, Whose love surpasses all human understanding. With the sure knowledge that Thou art the Final Arbiter of our lives and our salvation, we ask that Thou hearest our prayer and heed our love for Matthew. When the time comes, decreed by thy Supreme Wisdom, for Matthew to enter into the cradle of Thy Divine and Eternal Love, help us to understand and to glorify Thy Hallowed Name such that It echoes across the heavens and the earth forever and ever.
We ask this in Thy Holy Name and according to Thy Will, Amen!

Matt has a long 3 days! Friday was great! Had LOTS of visitors; Thank you, Traci, Blair, Rosemary, Belinda, PaPa, Nonnie, Aunt Deb, Uncle Doug, Mesha, Dave & Jarod Camden for visiting and for the gifts you brought for Matt! Saturday, PaPa & Nonnie came to stay with Matt during the day so Bob and I could spend some time together. We had lunch together. It was nice - we were exhausted, but it was nice to have the time together. Saturday afternoon is when Matt started not feeling well and it lasted until this afternoon. It was too quiet; with just me, Bob and Emileigh with Matt the whole weekend.
Today was a busy one for Matt - he had OT, PT, Speech & Music Therapy and a teacher came by to read to him. Also, he had to have another xray of his chest - the Doctors are watching Matt for pneumonia. I spent the night last night and Matt was up most of the night. He was exhausted by this afternoon and finally took a nap at 4:30 pm. Bob is with him tonight. Emileigh and I left about 9:15 pm. Matt had 2 great nurses caring for him tonight. That always makes me more comfortable thru the night.

On September 9, 2009 (09-09-09) @ 9:00 AM or PM (OR BOTH), PLEASE light a candle for Matthew - for his fight, for his strength, for his faith, for his endurance, for his HEALING- for MATTHEW ROBERT HERNAN!!!!!

peace - light & love, shari for The Hernan's

A little snow, Please!