Chance, welcome to Pond Boss, we're glad you found us. I'm sorry it's sad circumstances that let you to post here for the first time. But the good news is that you found the greatest resource for pond management on the blue planet and you've heard from THE pond boss himself in your very first post (very few folks can say that). With this crew you'll be able to get your pond back in order and probably better than it ever was.

If it were my pond I'd begin the rebuilding process by learning all you can about pond management. Bob Lusk has written several great books about pond management including "Perfect Pond Want One?" and "Raising Trophy Bass" which is chock full of information even if you don't want trophy bass. Another book in my library is "Water, Weeds and Algae". These are all available through the Pond Boss Store. Also subscribing to the magazine is a good idea as well and a sign of superior intelligence. \:D

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)