Thanks for all the compliments. My dad has owned the place for about 15 years now and put in a lot of time on it. Next time I'll try to get some pictures of the rest of the place, there are 2 more ponds, 40 acres of CRP, a couple food plots, a skeet range, a sporting clays range, and a grass runway on the place. How he crammed it all onto 120 acres is a mystery to me. He's planning on adding another skeet range, increasing the size of one pond and adding a wetland.

esshup: the dogs in my picture are related too. The top one (dad's dog) is the father of the bottom one (my dog) and the uncle to the little guy on the right (dads new dog), which makes the bottom one and the one on the right cousins. The one on the left (uncles dog) is not related.

And yes they all hunt pheasants like mad. Last year I got into waterfowling too and my dog (year and a half old) ended up having about 200 retrieves for the year when you add up all the doves, pheasants, crows, ducks, canada geese, and snow geese. He retrieves anything I shoot including the occassional muskrat, starling, etc.

Every person should have an interest in life - I think I'll go fishing. ~ Thoreau