Before my twin and I went off to college in '76' we decided to drive from Indiana to Massachusetts for a vacation where we used to live as kids. Anyway, I call that the vacation from hell for lots of reasons. Mainly that we were camping in a pup tent when a hurricane was scheduled to come ashore. Of course the fact that my brother nearly totaled the car taking train pictures in the bad part of town, and we were detained temporarily due to looking similar to two criminals on the loose didn't help.

Anyway the hurricane is scheduled to come ashore and we were told we had to leave. A kid who worked at the camp invited us to his house to ride out the hurricane. Little did we know he and his buddy decided to have a hurricane party which consisted of a pot party. Neither my brother or I partook but we did get high from the second hand smoke. But we couldn't go outside! I can honestly say I didn't purposely inhale like a certain someone in politics alledged.

Fortunately the hurricane did not go ashore and we ended up getting home with a car that had it's brights permanently on. Do you know how many people will flash their brights at you on an 850 mile trip?

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.