That's awesome, Bobad, encouraging to hear. I haven't even looked for them yet because I'm afraid they all met horrible fates in the jaws of bluegill/shellcracker. I just started working with this pond again very recently, three months ago; I worked with it for ten years before moving to CA for ten years, and in my last stint with it it gave up bluegill up to 1.75 lbs. and several shellcracker that would've gone well over 2, including one that I have a scanned pic of on bigbluegill.com that probably would've been the state record but the elderly gentleman that caught it didn't weigh it...Right now the bluegill are averaging a little under 9", about eight ounces, but I've caught several recently in the 10" range, and I caught three shellcracker that went 10.5" on my last trip, so I'm fearful for the shrimp.

But- there is a good deal of cover in the lake, and I made a point of stocking the PK into such: willow trees fallen into the water, grass/small trees growing in the shallows in a cove, the few places where there were still small beds of FA post-fertilizing. So who knows if they made it, but I'm encouraged to hear your success. I'll probably wait until next spring to look for them.