Originally Posted By: Sunil
Live-lining is crazy-good fun. I don't do enough of it, but you only catch bigger fish.

We caught some small bass yesterday - use them for bait? I don't think live bait (other than worms) are available around here, I'm gonna have to ask DIED.

Originally Posted By: Sunil
Real nice move with trying to line-hoist that bass into the boat. You're a real man for even admitting that to us. Funny enough, I think you were a little scared of the bass which prevented you from just grabbing that thing. Man, I know how you might have felt! We're all growing some big & hard fighting fish!

Not afraid of the bass, when I caught the 4 pounder last year I immediately lip grabbed him. I just didn't think. I saw the bass. I wanted the bass. I jerked up on the pole to hoist him over the side. I lost the bass. I screamed obscenities. I got better. Oh well it wasn't the first bone-head move I've made while fishing and it won't be the last.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)