Quote:
Originally posted by dave in el dorado ca:
.... give it up guys......show off yer GSF! it would be nice to have a thread showing GSF diversity across the country (even if they are only 6 inches long \:D )

jeff, here's one you'll like, on the cross-breeding sub topic here, sunday, lake pardee, drop shot rig, worm chunk, deep weedbed at 35 foot, caught a ~9 to 9.5-inch RES (i think a female \:\) ) who now has a bunch of new friends at my place. she'll add some genetic diversity.
Yep I most certainly would like to see photos of GSF. Come on folks Post 'em if ya got 'em.

Any idea what the RES weighed Dave? That is gonna be a great addition and I agree couldn't hurt with the genetic diversity.

If ya ever catch LMB over a pound I'd like to toss them in my pond. Same reason, change up the gene pool. My neighbor mentioned to me that a few years back he personally had caught a 4.5 pound LMB out of my pond. I guess that people kept pulling out all of the larger bass. So if ya ever catch one keep it alive in your bathtub till I get there, I'm sure your wife won't mind, it's for a good cause after all. \:D

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)