Well, I was only partially successful this evening. I got an 18 inch catfish for tomorrow evenings dinner. It will be interesting to clean it. The belly is really distended

Rocky seemed to show up. I was quietly sitting in my truck with the shotgun out the window when I heard the lid go off the top of one of the feed cans in the storage part of the coop. I waited a little bit, then went up to the door. I could hear something inside. I slowly opened the door, with the shotgun cocked. Sure enough, the lid was off one of the cans. But no Rocky! I turned over everything, then I heard a racket on the roof. I have no idea how he got in or out.

I went back to the truck. About 15 minutes later I could hear him moving in one of the pine trees, and then I could hear him chattering. I never did see him.

I've put out a call in the neighborhood for a trap bigger than mine. Mine is for squirrels and possums (10 x 10 x 24??). I think it is way too small for this guy. I priced bigger ones tonight while in town -- $50 to $85. Seems kind of high to catch just one furry critter.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Thanks All,
Ken

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!