SoSauty I don't know if you saw my older posts but I actually lost my wedding band that stuff was so slick! And the more water you add trying to wash it off the slicker and slicker it gets! My ring just fell of my finger and I had no idea! I did luckily walk the banks until I found it the next day! I have to agree if KY Jelly could make something this slick their sales may double in no time! I'm very interested in the DB-200 as well. This fall i'm thinking of bringing a dozer back in and smoothing my banks out really good so I can keep them finsih mowed next year. I thought after i would compact some DB-200 into them and see how far that water level wants to rise up. I just wish the DB-100 was as easy to apply as the 200 If I had any complaints on the 100 product it is that it's a pain to apply. I wish they could just make it in a tablet form you just toss in and walk away! Wouldnt that be nice! Good luck with your pond and keep us posted! My pond by the way is getting better and better with time. It doesnt even appear to lose 1/4 inch a day now even in 95+ degree weather!! I can hardly wait for the fall/winter rains now this year!!