Cheezy- After seeing that pic i'm too embarrassed to post my pics now! ha ha That is a gorgeous pond! I love the gazebo and deck around it, plus the arched bridgway out. Looks like you were blessed with a good flat area all the way around as well for some nice easy access. I wasn't so lucky since i live in KY where it's all "hills and hollars". The area in front of my house is more a a bowl (hole) that had about a foot of water standing in it and was an algae pit when we built our house so I was forced to take on a clean out project. I envisioned it surrounded in rip rap, finish mowed and nice foutain out in middle but instead i've had more of a muddy, seeping leaking, money pit that has just now started to hold water after almost 2 years. Hopefully thanks to the new product we have discovered I can send you some presentable pics in the near future. I don't think I will be able to top the island Gazebo though ... :-( P.S. I don't see why you are complaining about water clarity. I can practically see to the bottom in that pic!! Nice pic ..thanks for posting.