Steve.m72- That is going to be a nice pond once full! Wow and I thought my banks were steep! How deep will that sucker be once full? It looks like 15 feet or so at least! It's hard to tell but how much is in the bottom right now? I'm just curious because if it's not over a couple of feet why not just pump it out and compact since you have good clay there? I can't speak for anyone else but I appear to be having good results thus far. If you have a hole or large leak in the pond i don't think it will help but slow seepage yes it should stop it. Any trash pump is fine anywhere from 1-3" doesnt really matter as long as your are mixing the water with the DB-100. The question about it losing it's sealing ability without water has been brought up and i'm not sure really? I'd call Doug Biler and ask him about that as well as the rip rap removal. I have fairly steep banks on my pond as well and was wanting to do rip rap all the way around it. Just curious how many loads of rip rap is in that picture? Just trying to get an idea of how many it would take to do all the way around my pond. Also did you lay underlayment and did you have problems with it wanting to slide down hill or does it hold the bank pretty well after it's put in place?