Hello to all monitoring the results of DB-100. It sounds like me and my father are in the same boat as the rest of you guys. Really anxious and wanting results. We have since contacted the pond doctors and have gotten prices for our 3/4 acre pond. I have a few questions that maybe you guys can help with. Does anyone know that if we were to apply the DB-100 now and go the rest of summer with no rain is that applicable or should we wait till later in the year to apply the sealer? We have also gotten prices on renting a 2" trash pump to apply the sealer. Is that what is typically used or should I look elsewhere? We also have rip rap around a 1/4 of the pond and structure in the bottom, should we remove and apply or coat it all? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Here is a picture of our current status the entire bottom is clay but was not compacted as good as should have been. So we are taking action now so that we will be hopefully full come spring of 2010. Any help would be greatly appreciated.