GeorgeS-Sounds like a dang nice fathers day gift to me! I'd like to have a nice 2" trash pump myself. Maybe a Honda engine and none of this chinese knock off stuff! Good luck!

Cheezy-Yea I was thinking it would be hard to know if it was mixing right or now. An easy way to tell is to feel the water coming out or check the banks where you have sprayed. If they are slippery than snot then it is working. The way they explain it the slower and more diluted you make it the better it works so I've got nothing but time once again. I had a brainstorm though... since my pond has steep banks and it would be difficult to keep trash pump level and a pain to stop , clean out , move and reprime i'm going to set all this up in my jon boat and float around and attack the banks from the inside pond out. I figure it would be muuch easier that way and i could simply hang the suction over the boat into the water and i've already modified my discharge to make it only about 4 feet so I can easily sit in boat and spray all the banks over and over to make sure I get excellent coverage this time. I wanted to make sure and get this application rig as easy and efficient as possible because I already know i'll be spraying another 6 gallons of the "new and improved" formula as soon as it comes out whether it needs it or not. I'm just a sucker when it comes to that type of thing and since i'm having nothing but good results I actually trust these people. I'm starting to really believe in their product.