I've reworked the math to better suit what your considering. In ideal conditions, a LMB will consume 5% it's body weight per day during the growing season. I'm assuming this is about 6 months or 168 days where we're located. I'm also not accounting for growth durning the growing season or any reproduction. For a 2 lb stocker, thats 0.1 lbs. per day or 16.8 lbs. per season x 50 bass that's 840lbs. the first season. For 5 lb. bass it's 2500 pounds per season. Don't get me wrong, they'll survive on much less but they grow surpisingly fast in ideal conditions...even in Ohio.

From personal experience (I'm 35 miles Northeast of Germantown):
I stocked the 1:5 ratio of standard bluegill and LMB. My BG + 8lbs of fatheads were stocked almost a full year before 3"-4" LMB, 25 HBG and 15 CC were added. The forage was so thick before the LMB were added that you could almost walk across the minnows. The bluegill I originally stocked spawned twice before adding LMB. I was feeding pellets daily when water temps were warm enough as well. The bass grew from 3"-4" to 14"+ the first year (3) and were very fat. Forage was nearly eliminated by year 4. Little growth in year 5. Tilapia stocked years 5 and 6 for algae reduction and additional forage. I began feeding Aquamax Largemouth in addition to smaller pellets in the fall of year 6. Heavy culling of LMB and all CC in years 6 and 7 due to underweight bass and lack of growth. The weight of the bass returned to very good late that year. 10" bluegills are common and my bass are so I fat I'm almost afraid to lip them for fear of their bottom jaw falling off under their weight.

CAW, you have near zero in-pond production capability outside of the fatheads. The HBG alone will take out most of the fatheads even with no bass in the pond once they grow large enough. The 300 Hybrid Bluegill will also very likely eat any forage added that will fit in their mouth. The 25 HBG I stocked were 9" by the second year I had them in my pond. How many pounds of forage will your 300 HBG eat?

CAW, I applaud your ambition. I wish you the best if you move forward with your plans and am very interested in your results. Since you plan to add caught bass, tagging would be a very good idea since the sizes of fish will vary greatly and tracking growth would be impossible otherwise.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." Stephen W. Hawking