Jsec- I will try to get some pictures posted for you!

GeorgeS- I borrowed the pump so I have zero invested in that part of it. Overall I spent around 30 bucks to rig up the sprayer.It's really easy once you get a grasp of what you are trying to do. Look back at picture cheezy1963 posted and it will give you a good idea of how to tap the intake of pump. I did mine the same way he did except I tapped into plastic intake rather than metal so it was easier drilling. Then you just run a 3/8 hose with some type of in-line ball valve (so you can start/stop flow) back to your DB-100 and as the pump is pumping it will create a suction on that hose drawing your chemical into discharge water. I made the sprayer out of 2" PVC pipe and reduced it down to 3/4 to give it the spray nozzle effect. Works like a dream!

Cheezy1963- I dont think it will hurt the pump either but since it's not mine Im a little over protective. I have heard from Doug Biller as well that if you let pump stop while DB-100 is inside that it's really hard to prime back up. I will make it a point to NOT let that happen! If you let the DB-100 sit inside pump long enough it may seal it up tight and not let water leak back out of it ...he he I plan on running pump with valve closed for 10-15 minutes as a clean out. Thanks again for all your help!