Cheezy1963- Well I got my trash pump all rigged up and ready to go! Now I just need the product to spray. I did a test run on it this afternoon and man it worked GREAT! I took it down to pond, primed pump and started the spray. I then opened my valve and presto it began to draw water from my test bucket like a dream! On the discharge end I used regular 50ft blue 2" discharge hose connected to a 4 foot long 2"diameter PVC pipe coupled to a reducer of 3/4 inch! Talk about shooting a massive spray pattern out! I feel like i'm holding some kind of righteous water gun when I have the 4 ft PVC cannon in my hands ..ha ha It was literally spraying water 75 feet out with a ton of volume and force! Now i know how fire fighters must feel. I am a little concerned that it may be putting a bit of backpressure on my trash pump but it seemed to run fine and didn't get extremely hot or anything out of ordinary so i think it's ok? Spraying 6 gallons of DB-100 out is going to be a dream now..why didn't I do this the first time???