Dear Jim: I got your fax and wanted to reply, As you can see, my email was broken until today (06/12/2009). Here is what I had planned to send to Pond Boss a month ago.

Dear Folks at Pond Boss, I am Dr. Tom Biller, one of the Tennessee Pond Doctors. My father was the original pond doctor. He is now in heaven caring for all the earthen water containment structures up there. The input provided to you about one of our products, DB 100 (liquid Polymer), by Mr. Lodestro was very much appreciated. Our products perform as described and hearing from satisfied customers is most gratifying. This product is excellent and our product development team is working on a new form of DB 100 that will be significantly more effective. When that product is out we will be providing it as well. We also have a product named after yours truly, Tom Biller, TB 300 (True Blue 300). It is a highly concentrated blue aquatic dye that is livestock safe and fish friendly. We also have an aeration system (The Bubble Gun TM) that is very efficient, safe (no electrical lines in the water) and quiet. For individuals desiring to build a pond, we provide consultation services to most effectively locate and excavate your pond. We also have a dry polymer DB 200 named after the other pond doctor, (Doug Biller). This dry polymer is worked into the clay as you are lining a new pond or relining an existing pond and it greatly increases the water holding characteristics of your earthen water containment structure. Once again, we appreciate the kind words from satisfied customers. We would like the opportunity to make you a satisfied customer too. We can be reached at 423 715-0804 or 423 336-1253. Thanks, Doug and Tom Biller

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:40 PM
To: Tom Biller
Subject: Thank you for registering at Pond Boss Forum!