Unknown Minnow 1: Is the beloved bluntnose minnow. Definitely an excellent addition to your pond. They are closely related to the FHM. I think they are a bit more predation tolerant. The one in this picture is a breeding male, hence the darker color and tubercles on the head. Check the top of the back just behind the head... You should see a light to medium gray patch there. That is what the male uses to clean and care for the eggs which are laid on the underside of rocks, logs etc...

Unknown Minnow 2:Johnny darter, which is actually not a minnow but in the same family as perch and walleye only it maxes out in size of about 3". They also can survive and reproduce in ponds.

BND:From that picture I would again say it is a blacknose dace...

Collect as many of the bluntnose minnows as you can. They are a great forage fish! The darters can be kept as well. Smallies love to eat them in rivers and I am sure would love to eat them in a pond as well. I just collected about 30 tessellated darters which are pretty much the eastern relative of the Johnny darter, they look exactly alike almost and put them in my forage pond today along with some banded killies.