Good luck SoSauty. I would say this site is probably responsible for the peak in DB100 sales : )

belkins456, all I did was drill and tap a hole in the 'suction' side aluminum hose fitting. Then I screwed in a 3/8 inch hose barb fitting. Ran a hose to a valve and then into the bucket. Need the valve so you can get the pump running and then open it up. Make sure you don't open the valve without water flowing.

I didn't want to risk messing up my pump, so I drilled the hole in the hose connector just above where the hose is clamped on. I'm not sure what the hose connectors are called but my connector slides on the pump and has two levers that pull forward to lock it on. The idea was that if I messed up, all I would have to do is by a new hose connector and then attach the hose back to it. Hope this makes sense.

The trick will be getting the right size hose barb fitting. In my application, I used a 3/8 inch. My pump is 3 inches and I have the discharge reduced to 1.5 inches. Seemed to mix real good. No clumping at all. Took about 1 hour to put out 6 gallons.