I have been asking for advise about my pond leaking so I thought I would share some pictures.I finally went out in a boat today and put a marker so I could tell how much actual water drop per day or two I actually have. I am still trying to find the right bentonite for the sprinkle method but nobody around here sells it.I called Volclay and they said I needed CC8 which is a crumble.Also been reading all I can about DB-100 pond doctors.Waiting For some more feedback from some members on this site to see if they have any luck with it.Even read on a post where a person had luck working on the back side of the dam where the seepage was coming through by digging out some of the dam and packing more clay in.This leak with the combination of not getting enough water shed to fill it is driving me nuts.My wife says I am even driving her nuts.lol. My pond is 3 years old and this is the fullest it has ever been.alot of rain this year.It is almost .75 acre.It is about half full or maby just a little over.I have die in it so it is green looking.There is seepage at the toe of the dam right in the middle.I also have a picture of the seepage.It is kinda a mossy discolored looking water in the field.First two pics are my pond.Next two are of the seepage at the toe of the dam and the last one is my marker so I will know how much vertical water loss I am getting so I wont have to just guess anymore. I really don't want to drain it cause I have fish in it already and with not enough water shed it takes to long to get to this point.Any suggestions I am all ears here.I have another smaller deeper pond on the other end Od my 11 acres that don't leak a drop.My contractor that dug it thinks that cause we had a drought the year he built it and what rain we did get had pretty good grooves washed down the inside of the dam and he thinks the seal broke on some of them ans that's why it is seeping through the dam.He said it is cored to good to be leaking at the core.Any suggestions?

Last edited by ymurf; 11/05/09 11:37 PM.