Thanks for the feedback guys. I think it's great that you've already had a chance to weigh ESS-13 as an option (that means I'm doing my job :)).

It is unfortunate that the pricing didn't work out though. I don't know how big your ponds are, but we are typically a savings over plastic on our commercial projects. We don't usually see people using 20 mil PVC because it is not as durable as the thicker liners. Even with the more costly 30 mil and 40 mil PVC liners you have a product that deteriorates over time. We have many customers that have used our ESS-13 to repair/replace an existing PVC liner, sometimes just 5 to 10 years after installation. An ESS-13 liner is designed to be a permanent solution.

I also don't really know anything about the DB100 product. However, I do know that ESS-13 has many years of development and refinement behind it. I also know that for as much refinement as we've done there are a multitude more soil types out there, creating endless possible combinations. Each year we know more about the product and where it is most effective.

Fixing a leaking pond usually comes down to a combination of expertise, knowledge, and the right products. Seepage Control is a good balance of all three. Our people have been traveling the country for many years helping people with their lake and pond issues. We’ve also observed and then improved upon the use of our products. Every lake seems to be a little different…

I wish you guys luck with your ponds and please know that we are here to answer questions and help out however we can. You can email me directly at vance@seepagecontrol.com and probably get a faster response. Have a great day!! \:\) VC