Well, I "think" I'm starting to see some good results. I have no more standing water on the north side toe of my dam. I still see some standing water on the west side toe but the amount is less than a week ago. Seems to be working but just taking a little while. I guess that makes a little sense because the dam would be saturated and I have a pretty wide area of seepage.

Now I say "think" because there are a couple of factors that kind of have me wondering if it is really working. 1) I've lost just over 3 inches of water since my first application of the DB-100 on May 23rd. The water level drop could be reducing the water pressure on the area of the seepage. 2)It has been very dry and evaporation could be making a bigger impact on the water standing at the toe of the dam.

Will be interesting to see if I start seeing more seepage again at the toe of the dam when the water rises. fixmypond suggested that it would not hold the seal when the water level changes.

I will keep monitoring the seepage and see what happens. Wish I could give more exact feedback one way or another but I'm just not seeing real clear results like belkins456.