Seepage control- Thanks for heads up but I checked on your product already as well. For the price I was quoted for your product I could have purchased TWO .20 mil PVC Pond liners and overlapped them. Seriously I really could have! It just seemed ridiculous considering at that kind of price I was still taking a risk and not getting 100% results. I would be curious to see a sample of your product though and compare apples to apples to the DB-100. I just don't see how one product can be so wildy expensive compared to the other. I realize you get what you pay for in this world but sometimes there are outrageous markups as well. Thanks again for your info and you seem to have a great product...i'm just not sure how anyone can afford it?? :-(

Cheezy1963- I can definately notice a difference. For one my pond has cleared up beyond belief. All floating alagae or organics are completely gone now! (Hopefully they are down on pond bottom plugging leaks) We had a nice rain a couple days ago so the pond went back up almost foot! So far knock on one it is showing no signs of seeping back down as it normally would by now. I believe at minimum I have greatly slowed down the leak and if it continues to show signs of sealing you better believe i'll spray 6 more gallons in it! I'll be using a trash pump this time though of course! :-) and i'll be leaving my wedding band at home!