Cheezy1963- Not sure about that. We have same size pond, same water loss yet I was told to get ONE 6 gallon bucket? Oh well I'm guessing too much of this is a good thing. I may order another 6 gallons if I see this slow the leak down considerably. I can tell you this. Do NOT try to apply with Miracle Grow sprayer. I spent 5 hours today spraying and spraying and I still have 2 or more gallons left for tommorrow. It seemed to clog quite a bit as well. I had to turn it upside down and shake it up to get it flowing again. Use the trash pump for sure! Also be careful trying to walk on banks. I busted my a*s several times. It's slicker than ice and thats a fact!

Bobad- You may be onto something with the crop surfactant. I tried to wash my hands off in the tub and it literally took 10 minutes of scrubbing to get it off! My hands were getting slicker and slicker the more water I applied..ha ha. This will be great for gags such as putting it on friends golf club..he he I can definately see how it works though because after I finally got it off my hands all the dirt that came off my hands was immediately collected together and almost etched into side of tub wall...nice! I'm hoping this stuff is plugging leaks as I speak..time will tell!