I will make a stab at this. These lakes/ponds are on my inlaws ranch. we have 5 ranging 100 acres to 8 acres or so. My favorite and the one I am most familiar with is 65 acres so thats the one I will give details.

Region:

Zavala County S.Texas

40 + years. This lake was built after the drought of the 50's with goverment assitance.

Cost:

No idea

Size:

65 acres when at full level. Being in S.texas usually is some where around 60-70% capacity. In flood stage it will encompass aprrox 125 acres.

Depth:

Deepest at full level approx 40 ft. Average depth 6-7ft.

Proximety to homes:

From headquarters it is approx 7 miles. There is an old camp house within a 100 yds that we camp in on occassion. The ranch is 3.5 hours from where I live.

Extra features:

There is a dock and canopy to protect from the S.texas sun.

Aeriation:

Only mother nature

Feed:

none.

Auquatic Vegeitaion:

I know very little about plants but there is some lilly pads, and some type of water grass. There is some bulrush, coontail, and water willow I think. There is a lot of flooded mesquite and brush.

Game Fish:

Pretty good mixture. LMB, Crappie, Blue Cat & Channel Cat.

Forage Fish:

FHM, TFS, RES, BG.

Trash fish:

Long nose gar and the reproducing carp. Don't have a clue how they got in.

Known Lake Records:

LMB -- 14lbs ( personal best 11 3/4 lbs. Have caught several between 8-10lbs.
Blue Cat --35lbs
CC -- 20lbs
Crappie -- not sure I caught on around 2 lbs
BG -- never weighed one but there are some nice sized ones.

How many hours do you enjoy/fish:

Since we live 3.5 hours away not that often. I usually fish it about 10-15 days a year. Usually when we are down there we are working cattle or something. Now that my little girl is getting big and she enjoys fishing I am sure that we will spend more time fishing.

Only thing I can add is that I wish the ranch were closer. Great potential to creat mutiple fisheries. However I am thankful for whats there.