I'll try to answer all of the questions above in one post.

For Cheezy1963 and Belkins456 - I think the DB100, combined w/ Bentonite and the new clay had a HUGE impact.

By example - When we were applying the DB 100 - we had a brine tank 400 gal on the back of the truck. The idea was we'd suck 400 gal out of the pond add the DB 100 & spray it back on afterward w/ a 2" pump. (This method worked pretty well btw - you can cover a LOT of ground w/ a 2" pump) My buddy did NOT put the plug in very well - so as we were sucking in the 400 gal the water was literally leaking out of this plug at the bottom of the tank. Probably at a rate of to 1+/gal/min - it was a pretty big leak - back of the truck was soaked. We added the DB100 when the tank was app 1/2 full. I recall you need to mix the stuff a MINIMUM of 500:1 - so in that 400 gal tank we were using less than 1 gal. Well once I added the DB100 - it stopped the leak on this tank in app 30 sec. Amazing. The entire tank takes on the consistency of Jello - very slippery / slimy stuff. When it hits the clay - some of it soaks in - and the surface becomes really slick.

When using this stuff - compact BEFORE you spray, unless you cover it w/ new material. I don't know how you could compact w/ the slippery surface - unless the pond is completely empty.

If you use this stuff - it can be tough on some of the fish - so - be aware of that.

Also - they suggest you disperse Bentonite into the water (granular form) & it will combine w/ the DB100 - and theoretically sink to the hole. Now I drained my pond - and sprayed the whole darn thing - so I can't speak to this usage.

They also suggest it will take multiple coatings - I did 2...

For Otto - the link above is correct.

For Jeffhasapond - fish next. I have a proper hatchery close by & am going to work w/ him on a recommendation for the pond. I suspect based on the 1st conversation it will be some combination of LMB, Crappie, Bluegill, Perch & some type of channel cat / bullhead - fatheads of course as well.

I think that is it. Happy to answer any other questions.