I am very interested in this product DB-100 and I see they also have DB-200. I too have a pond that is in it's second year and due to improper construction STILL isn't holding water to the point i'd like. I have about 4 1/2 feet of water currently and i'm hoping this product may be the cheap answer i've been looking for to get it to full pool. They told me I could simply spray this product on the banks and into the existing water and it would more than likely seal the pond after one to two applications. This product is dirt cheap compared to the ESS-13 or bentonite treatments so as you can imagine i'm skeptical. I have tried too many things to even list to get this pond to seal so i'm up for about anything other than draining it and installing a liner. Do you think this product was what did it for you? And how hard was the application? The way it was explained to me it would be rather difficult to apply it to pond and banks and you would need some type of trash pump. Thanks for any help you can give me!