I guess I'm kinda weird but seeing the cities go back to nature on the series was kind of cool for me. I'm not a city fan at all. I had to live in town with a little yard and no ponds I'd shoot myself. I know big cities are needed but some of the worst examples of mankind are in the cities IMHO. I'd love to be here about 3000 years ago, but of course with all the modern amenities like modern fishing tackle, clothes, transportation, homes, etc.

I thought about writing a book where people go back in time and are able to observe history in the making, but of course invisible to stay safe and not alter the time line. It would be complete with revelations that some of our history is revisionist and not accurate. Then of course the book would be made into a series complete with the observation of something different that was history making in each episode. If done well enough it could get school kids more interested in history.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 05/01/09 01:01 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.