I had a pond dug last November.. It is about 1/4 acreor so.. 100x100 6 foot deep approx.. The pond is leaking.. It would fill up and be empty in less then 7 days... We done some investagating and found water coming out of the ground about 1/8 mile down from it in a creek.. I put some blue dye and and the water in the creek turned blue in a day or so.. It has been full 5 time's.. I was told from some local people to put bentonite in it.. I poured 30 bags over it while it had water in it.. I was told that it would draw to the leake and stop it.. Well guess what??? It didnt 300 bucks wasted.. About 6 weeks ago it was dry enough that I was able to get in there and walk around to check out the bottom.. I noticed 6 hole constrated in maybe a 25 foot square area.. I retilled the bottom of the pond at about 6-8 inches deep and repacked it.. I didnt think it would help but knew that it wouldnt hurt.. We got a big rain the next day and it was full again and still leaking.. It was dry enough again last weekend that I got in an looked and the 6 holes were back inthe same place.. I assume that this is where my pond is leaking.. I put 25 more bags of bentonite over that 25 foot area got another rain and it has fallen 6 inches in the last 4 days.. It was approx 3 inches thick an I did fill the holes up as well...

Now what else can I do??? Can I dig that area out and try to repack it when it drys out again.. Can I try and line that area or what can I do.. Sorry for such a lengthy description but I want all the details.. Thanks in advance...... Michael