Aeration (vertical circulation)supplies oxygen to the bottom of your pond and the entire water column by exposing the bottom water to the approx 21% oxygen in the atmosphere. This creates a favorable enviroment for natural occuring "aerobic" bacteria.Nutrients are absorbed (oxidized,recycled,precipitated rendered unavailable)by bacteria and supposedly not available in the water column for FA.ORP or average oxidation-reduction potential goes from a negative to a positive preventing phosphorus "recycling.However it does not take much available phosphorus in the water column to encourage algae.Biology majors chime in.I normally state that proper aeration can "have a profound effect at reduction" of FA but see claims of elimination and it just does not (can not) from a chemistry reaction standpoint work that way (some Aeration Pros may argue that statement)You would not want your nutrients so low as to not have plant life in a healthy fishery but I understand the frustration with FA. This time of year it is probably "spirogyra"Since you are aerating consider keeping your water dyed but realize that plankton and other positive plantlife can be negatively affected with dyes but since FA reduction is high on the list it is a planned approach. If this method has come up short already investigate where your phos load is coming from. Runoff, heavy fish load,(grass carp fertilizing the water)Have the water tested for total and ortho phos to see what your inventory is. It can be a delicate balance between enough phos for wanted plankton that goes to unwanted FA Your system seems proper but I wouldnt mind seeing the lifting specs and aerial placement of diffusers.If I sold you this system let me know and Ill dig thru the files.I dont remember it however. If you have an area of low lift, nutrients can be put in the water column that become available.Be sure the membranes get flexed on a regular basis and be sure the draft tube inside the air filter is completely open.Gradual slopes 4:1 // 6:1 can also be a challange as you will always have a lot of soil exposed to sunlight even with UV inhibitors.