Originally Posted By: STRIZZO
Had a successful event today, no "morts" as you guys say. I did have one rather large minnow(could have been a gold fish LOL) seemingly in distress, but I let him go seperately and he seemed to do okay. There were several odd ball fishes of different varieties, so maybe these folks aren't the best at sorting. There were some regular FHM in the mix as well as some crawfish.
Check out the pics under the "creating forage base" forum, since most were minnows. Thanks for the advice fellas. Happy Easter!

Strizzo - that's great to hear the day went well with no floaters. But I'm not sure how to interpret "lots of mixed fish". You mean your fish delivery included fish species you didn't order? I had one bluegill/thousands of FH. According to Greg Grimes even this margin of error was unacceptable and hatcheries should be held to a higher standard. I hope you didn't far worse than this????

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]