What's nice is the property rises in the back approx 35' and it makes a natural backstop for the farthest target. I cleared out a lane in the woods about 20' wide, but the woods is thick on each side of the lane. I've had deer walk out @ 250 Yds as I was shooting at a target set @ 100 Yds. I just wait until they leave and resume what I was doing.

I've found that it's easier being nice, but still getting my point across, after all I can't be home 100% of the time and they ARE neighbors. They saw my side of things, and agreed that they did something stupid. (not to mention tresspassing on 3 different properties before they got to mine!)

When I renovated the pond I did notice that there were about 75 CC's that were missing. They were stocked @ 6"-9" and there aren't any fish in there that could eat them, so I might be sticking up an infrared trail cam high in a tree looking down at the area of the pond that has the feeder just to keep everybody honest.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).