AaronM, I'd say the remaining fish are still in the same size range that im catching. Out of 226 we have only released 6 fish. One 20" 5 lbs, and five fish in the 2.5 lb range. I don't really have any ideas on age of the fish though...

But, yes, the remaining fish are gonna be 10-14", I'd probably say that very confidently. Average weight across the board of the 226 is .855 lbs which is pretty much what im seeing. Of course the 10" are less and the 14" are about 1.3 lbs etc.

I guess i'll shoot for 300 fish out and see how they bite after that. I have knocked a big dent in the population but they are still farily catchable so I guess i'll proceed.

On the Forage, I talked to Todd Overton and in my area he is saying to wait for the spawning water temps to stabilize. The temp is pretty close to the same for Tilapia and CNBG and in my area it usually hits around May 1. Makes good sence to me to put them in at that time. So May 1 = 1000 CNBG and 40 lbs Tilapia. Also I'll have 2 feeders running at that time.

I would have liked to Fertilize but am going to wait till next year when I have my vegetation more controlled. Probably a good idea.

One thing I'm wondering is, I have caught 20 crappie while bass fishing with beetlespins. If there are a bunch of them in there which I bet there are, maybe they are whats supporting this huge population of 10-14" bass.

I talked to Greg Grimes and he had said he has never seen a harvest per acre thats been this large and still growing.

I SUBSCRIBE!!!!