Originally Posted By: Brettski
do it right or don't do it at all...
Emerald Bay Custom Houseboats

Our feature houseboat Day Dream is an aluminum super-structure houseboat with four stories and 5,200 square feet of luxury. Day Dream is 95 feet long by 22 feet wide with great maneuverability. The hydraulic steering, dual I/O High-Output V8's and custom front and rear side thrusters make this houseboat driver friendly. With all its off shore amenities it would be a shame to leave the Day Dream at the dock.

Day Dream was designed to bring the comfort of home to the lake. The massive twenty-four 120-watt panel solar system with two 3500-watt Outback inverters, 12 four-volt batteries, and a Westerbeke 12.5kW generator is capable of all your power needs. This elaborate power supply is more than enough for Day Dream to have a full line of sub-zero appliances with all the kitchen frills, two sixty-inch plasma TV's, jet ski lifts, and all of the interior/exterior lighting and accessories.

The interior of Day Dream is finished in exotic hardwoods, granite countertops, marble floors, custom fireplaces, and copper tile work throughout. There is a hardwood spiral staircase to the second level that includes an outside hot tub, a bedroom that sleeps six, a second entertainment room, and a restroom. The third story features an exterior kitchen with a barbeque, refrigerator, sinks, and a flat screen TV. Up top is the place to sun bathe or enter the custom water slide extending through all 4 stories.

The Day Dream has been featured in multiple magazines and continues to build a reputation for one of the most spectacular houseboats in the country.

It is impressive but it could get boring prety quickly. Don't ask me how I know.

We live in a barn (aircraft hanger) converted to a house.
0.7 ac leaky pond.