Here's pics from today. It's amazing what 2 1/4" of rain in <24 hr. will do when the ground is already saturated.
Looking South along the East end of the pond. The ridge is there to help keep the water that puddles up there from running into the pond until I can get some ground cover established. The pond is to the right of the ridge....

A closer look at the water that is running over the ground into the pond from my neighbor to the East. There IS a 10" culvert under the stones in the background.

This is looking WNW across the South finger of the pond. All that water in the background is in my woods and the neighbor to the West of me as well. The outflow 10" culvert is in the center of the picture just to the right of the tree that has the black dirt under it.

Here's looking more North from the East end of the finger.

Here's the 10" "out" culvert.

Standing at the South end of the finger looking NNE. That's the neighbor's pole barn, and it's standing in 3" of water.

Remember the island?

Looking across the pond from West to East.

Here's the finger. That stake is what we thought would be highest watermark. We were wrong!

Standing on the feeder platform looking at the island. Compare this to a couple of weeks ago!

The feeder platform.

Looking South from the NW side of the pond.

Looking East along the North shore.

Looking West from the same spot.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).