The fact that my name is even mentioned amongst this fine collection of scholars is further proof that we have a very intelligent collection of pond meisters here on Pond Boss, or I guess it could be interpreted as some form of mass delusional hysteria, either way it's all good. But I regret to inform you that I shall humbly remove my name from this list of scholars as others might be slightly more deserving than I.

But this topic did get me thinking and I do believe for all that I have contributed to the betterment of the almighty green sunfish that I, JHAP, should have a separate sculpture. Sort of along the lines of the the Crazy Horse sculpture that is currently being created. I envision myself riding on the back of a courageous green sunfish with a shining shield that bears the magnificent GSA logo in my left hand and a raised sword in my right hand. A tribute to me for all that I have done and will do for the betterment of Pond Kind. You guys should probably get started on this.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)