Originally Posted By: CJBS2003
Being new to this forum, this is the first I read this thread... Having read back to page one, I have finally come to the conclusion you all are nuts! But I say that as a compliment! Honestly, I do!

HAHA, perhaps this is why I will not be making the conference this year... I need to learn a little bit more from you guys. I can guarantee you, 2010 I'll be there though!

Heck, if you want to "learn a little bit more . . ." the conference would be the perfect place. I can't think of anyone (except maybe Howard the Van Driver) who hasn't had a fantastic time at the two Pond Boss national conventions.

My wife, who doesn't share my fish fever, and who also thinks we are all nuts (she has proof) made reservations within milliseconds of posting this year's sign-up Pond Boss 2009 Conference Brochure.

We plan to make it a family get together and vacation.

I was welcomed by this group from my very first post, and I've never been disappointed.

Please think about bringing your family to join a light-hearted group that is extremely serious and well educated about pond management.

Your neighbor,
Ken

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!