Originally Posted By: james holt
that is a really healthy looking fish! what does it weigh? It looks like it should have a really high wr.

I'm not sure on the weight, but I'd say over 4 pounds. Not sure on the wr, either. We were actually at my inlaws' farm up near Cranfills Gap. They do a little hunting, but not much fishing. My FIL has stocked BG and LMB a few times over the years and he's basically left the 4 acre pond alone. I had fabulous catch rates on LMB up to 5 pounds. Only a couple were what I'd consider thin...most were in great shape.

Originally Posted By: Yolk Sac
I don't know, James, her wr looks ok to me, but the heavy clothing does make it a little difficult to tell.

She's 5'2" and 108 pounds. Wr of maybe 80 (I suppose the goal for females is any wr under 100 \:\) ). I'm 6'2" and 250 pounds. Wr of maybe 130. Unfortunately, I'm a lunker.

"Only after sorrow's hand has bowed your head will life become truly real to you; then you will acquire the noble spirituality which intensifies the reality of life. I go to an all-powerful God. Beyond that I have no knowledge--no fear--only faith."