Thanks, guys! Didn't mean for this thread to get hi-jacked but I sincerely appreciate all the advice - especially the stuff that's free! ;\)

Great idea about the trash-can livewell - I was actually thinking about something like that or getting a fish basket since one of my best "donor" ponds we usually fish from a canoe because it's a tough place to fish from the shore.

We already seem to be missing several "year classes" in our LMB population. That's why I started off saying that we almost never catch anything under about 15" - which is true. But, I have caught 1 that was about 10" and another that was only about 6". Plenty of bigguns in there can easily eat the 6" so, I left it for food.

We'll start working on those BG donations this week! Sounds fun - I love fishing ultralite gear. I've probably got as much UL tackle as I do LMB tackle and about as much money tied up in it (bought back in the days when I had money).

If you're too scared to throw that bait where the fish are, why did you tie it on?