I wouldn't worry about fish mortality in transporting adult BG. Particularly in cooler spring weather. I'd try to get out there now and catch as many of them as you can while the weather is cooler. The mortality factor will be almost zero and it will be that many more BG spawning here in the next couple months... I used to use a cheap plastic kitchen size trash can. Drill many holes in it and weight it down with something heavy. Sink it into the pond or lake your bank fishing from. As you catch the BG throw them into it. That way they are kept in the water of the lake your fishing til transport time without them sucking up all the DO in the transport container. When you leave, pull the weight out and lift the trash can out. Have a large plastic tub like you can buy at Wal-Mart with a lid. Fill it full of water from the lake or pond to about half way to the top. Pour your BG in and skedaddle. Particularly in cooler weather, unless you have a huge amount of BG they should be good for at least a half hour... I never had issues with BG dying. Only fish I had issues with were BCP but even they usually did fine. Good luck...