Burger...
I followed the valuable lesson that you taught me some posts ago about going back the next morning and reading my own poetry. Although it was truly meant to be a compliment, it screamed "Pointy Hat Syndrome". I feared relapse and found sanctuary in the delete function.
Donna-ski and I married late in life and we elected to pass on having kids. This left a huge void that became my responsibility to fill....the responsibility of providing childish behavior and silliness. This should be evident by my earlier, formative PB forum posts :rolleyes: .
As a result of many years of blending this juvenile responsibility with my professional life, the lines are often blurred. In fact, although I have 20-20 vision, I must wear 3.0-x reading glasses while on the PB forum (is this normal?...am I the only one?) Anyway, your post forced me to use a magnifying glass while I LMAO'd.....dunno why....just did!
So...in summary, please allow me to re-construct my salute to silliness in the 4th degree:
-
 Quote:
Bring on the hybrid RES from He..! I want to eat you! Get inside my belly...
Creepies, Burger.....I can't stop laughin'! I love it when you don't act your age! \:D