If it all works out in the end, let me know! A small pond with so much fish diversity will be a tough pond to manage IMHO.

What is the water source to your pond? Run off, spring fed, feeder stream?

Catching minnows from your local stream maybe a waste of your time... Blacknose daces, common shiners and most other "minnows" you catch in a stream may survive in a pond, but will not reproduce... The emerald shiners are also not adapted to pond life. The northern redbellies should do fine, but may not survive the predation of SMB and LMB. If you really desire a forage base for your pond, stick with the fathead minnows, the northern redbellies and golden shiners. They are at least adapted to small pond life and may take hold...

The sticklebacks should survive in your pond with the aquatic vegetation being present and will add a forage base for your predatory fish. The only sucker species that is adapted to pond life in the lake chubsucker which is threatened in Ontario, so catching and moving them to your pond would most likely be illegal. White suckers would most likely survive in your pond but not reproduce.

As some others on here have said, be careful of the amount of biomass you place in your pond. A 1 acre pond can only support so many fish. When you start adding numerous species into a 1 acre pond, it can get real crowded really quick!

You may want to decided which fish species you REALLY love and stick with them... I would shy away from the LMB if you are going to go with the SMB. BCP may reproduce in your pond and if they do, you're gonna have your hands full!

If I owned your pond I think I would stick with a little more basic fish community.

Leave the number of YP you have stocked where it is. See if they reproduce successfully this spring. If so, then you will not need to stock anymore. If they don't, you can annually trap and transfer 50 or so a year... If you are craving to have feed trained perch, then get some but finding a source of them where you are maybe a challenge.

If you add BG, SMB will not be able to keep up with them and they will overpopulate and stunt unless you heavily manage them yourself through fishing, seining, trapping etc... You may want to stay away from BG.

If you can find a source of pumpkinseeds, they are a little less prolific and the SMB may be able to keep them under control, but you will still have to manage them intensively.

Black crappies are hit and miss pond spawners. I know you said you really like them, but I would recommend you stay away from them in such a small pond.

SMB could be a good addition to your pond but as others have said they will not compete with LMB. So if you do stock LMB that is all you will have. You do have the option of catching larger SMB, say 8" plus and transferring them to your pond. This is a method to at least keep SMB present in your pond with LMB pressure.

If it was my pond, I would annually stock the number of rainbow trout I was going to use. I would see if the YP spawned successfully and then base the need to stock further from that. I would shy away from the BG and consider the pumpkinseed. I would also shy away from the black crappie. I would consider SMB for the pond but would keep in mind that if I stocked LMB, the SMB would be out competed. Another thing to consider is if you do stock LMB they will get to a size that will make future stocking of rainbow trout more expensive as you will have to stock larger trout to keep them from being expensive bass food...

Best of luck!