OK guys, here goes. I've been reading and searching, trying to learn all I can(I still have a long way to go) My Vision is a bottom areator. But, I'm wondering. I have been using a 3" water pump as my areator, 2-3 times a month (during the hot months) I'll let it run for an hour or two, pulling water out at approx.3-4' depth and discharging it back into the pond. On another note I add a discharge hose and pump water in front of the pond at the main water entrance and "flood" that area. It keeps the grass watered and the excess flows back to the pond. Here's the question(please forgive if it's that stupid). If I were to extend my suction hose to place it in the deepest point then discharge it out(approx.80') in front of the pond, would the water have time to "air out" or filter before it ran back into the pond(or does it even work that way)? All I would have to purchase would be some extra suction hose, that's why I'm considering this. Oh yeah the pond is approx.5/8 acre approx.12' depth, about 12yrs old. Sorry so long.