Rockytopper,

Are you going to keep it street legal or throw some slicks on it and keep it for the track? What color are you going to paint it? Is that a brand new LS1 you dropped in it? Pretty sweet ride.

I got a kick out of your lift. I do the exact same thing with my tractor, including lifting up my Dixie Chopper lawnmower to change the blades, skin my deer, and anything else I can think of when in a dire situation.

In the neighboring town of Braymer, there is an old building on main street (main street is about 300' long) with glass windows. Inside sits an original 55 Belair 2d Hard top. No one really knows where the owner lives anymore except that its somewhere in KC. The locals say that he hasn't been around in a long time. I drove by with my dad a few years ago and he caught it out of the corner of his eye, slammed on the breaks, bailed out of the truck and appeared to be drooling at the window. My old man is a tough as nails, no emotions kind of guy so it was odd for me to see that kind of behavior. I made a mental note to add 55 belair to the list of his favorite things which includes fishing, his dogs, beer, and vienna sausages.

-----------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein